This guide covers content standards that Path Unbound has adopted for guest writers who wish to contribute to our blog.
1. We are looking for content that is relevant to our industry as a design school. You may propose any topics that are valuable to our audience – design students and professionals who are looking to transition their careers to design.
2. Your writing must offer actionable and detail advice instead of generic ones.
3. Provide examples whenever possible. You may also attach photos and videos that are relevant to the article.
4. Your writing must be free of grammatical mistakes.
5. We also accepts topics regarding career development that is not design specific. However, the advice in the article must be specific and not generic.
6. Please do research into our educational programs and our existing blog articles to determine what articles would be of interest to our audience.
1. We do not welcome content that is promoting a competing business. We do allow links for other businesses as long as the linked business is not a direct competitor of ours.
2. We do not welcome content that encourages readers to obtain design for free.
3. We do not accept articles with profanity.
4. We do not accept content with irrelevant topics that provides no value to our audience.
5. We do not accept content that is political, religious or sexual in nature.
6. We do not accept content that is primarily promoting another business, regardless if that business is a direct competitor of ours.
Sources and Credits
We ask that all articles with links and mentions of information obtained from other sources should contain appropriate citation.
At this moment, we do not provide payment for guest writers who wish to contribute to our blog.